501 Princess Empire, Race Course Road,
Indore – 452 001, India
Did you know facts about Turmeric?
India is the biggest exporter of spices. Around 70% of turmeric is exported by India.
In India turmeric has been used for centuries, where it was used as cooking spice and also had some religious significance. Also turmeric has a medicinal use for long years in Ayurveda.
Turmeric has such wonderful properties that can cure many diseases too.
Did you know facts about Turmeric? Let’s learn all about turmeric here.
Turmeric (Haldi) is a product of the plant ‘Curcumin longa’ belongs to the ginger family. It has a sparkling yellow color.
So, what is so special about turmeric!!
Do you know CURCUMIN?
- Curcumin is the main bioactive component of turmeric, which makes turmeric this special. Many of us don’t know about Curcumin.
- The amazing health benefits that we get from turmeric mainly occurs due to curcumin.
- Curcumin increases WBC (White Blood Cells) count in our body , which boosts immunity.
- It also has cardioprotective effects that can reduce risk of heart disease and cancer too.
So, now you are aware of curcumin. There are several turmeric powder available in the market. You are also using one of those brands. But did you ever check its ingredients?
Curcumin can be taken in adequate measure, not very high or low percent. In the market, they are selling chemical mix, artificial colored turmeric, which is not at all healthy.
High Curcumin Turmeric Powder
If you want natural, chemical free turmeric powder.
Check here –
One of Dawn Lee’s special products is High Curcumin turmeric powder. It has above 6% of curcumin which is beneficial for health. Also it is handmade, natural and chemical free product.
Amazing facts about turmeric –
#Fact1 – Reduce Inflammation
- Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties and powerful antioxidants.
- It can prevent chronic diseases.
- It is really helpful in cough and cold.
- In India, people often drink turmeric milk when they fall sick.
#Fact2 – Booster [Black pepper + Turmeric]
- Curcumin is poorly absorbed into the bloodstream in our body.
- There is a little hack that the most curcumin gets absorbed into the body – Consume black pepper with turmeric.
- Black pepper contains piperine, It increases the absorption of curcumin about 2000%.
#Fact3 – Various
- Not just enhance the taste or color of food, turmeric has unbelievable benefits for the body from skin, heart, liver, brain and so on.
- Turmeric can be consumed regularly up to 1 tablespoon, If you are taking right and high potency curcumin turmeric.
How to identify High Curcumin Turmeric?
Darker the pinkish color in turmeric, Higher is the Curcumin content.