Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb. Ashwagandha has been called the king of Ayurvedic herbs. Ashwagandha is an evergreen shrub that grows in India, the Middle East, and parts of Africa. The herb is also called Indian ginseng or winter cherry. The name ashwagandha describes the smell of its root (like a horse). By definition, ashwa means horse.
They have amazing health benefits like-
- Ashwagandha is known to be one of the great anti-aging agents. It helps to hydrate and keep the cells as healthy and balanced as you possibly can, restoring the body with higher cells and lower cell degeneration.
- Ashwagandha is quite beneficial for people who are suffering from insomnia. Due to its hypnotic qualities, it is valuable in dealing with insomnia.
- Ashwagandha is beneficial for dealing with several skin difficulties. A Paste made from ashwagandha roots and leaves is used outwardly to deal with carbuncles, ulcers as well as swellings.
- Ashwagandha has got anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-stressor qualities that are wonderful for cardio health issues. It fortifies heart muscles, and also manage cholesterol levels.
- Ashwagandha contains minerals such as calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc, cobalt, iron, vanadium, flavonoids, alkaloids, vitamin-lactones and phenolic compounds and tannins, free amino acids, saponins, glycosides, and proteins.
- Ashwagandha is quite often used to revitalize the immune system in patients especially while recovering from a prior illness.
Dawn Lee’s Specialty-
Dawn Lee provides 100 % natural Ashwagandha roots without any - Insect filth, mold, excreta, etc.
- You can have a cup of hot milk mixed with 1 teaspoon of powdered Ashwagandha before bedtime.