Curry Leaves (Mitha Neem)
Curry leaves are aromatic leaves having a lemon scent and a distinct, pungent taste. They are most commonly used in curries, soups etc. They add a special flavor to every dish and thus is used as a seasoning.
They have amazing health benefits like-
- Curry leaves help the heart function better.
- They fight infections and have natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- They are effective in treating damaged hair, dandruff, hair fall etc.
- Curry leaves are a rich source of iron and folic acid.
- They help lower the blood sugar levels.
- They improve digestion and help to lose weight
Dawn Lee’s Specialty-
Dawn Lee provides pure Curry Leaves without any - Insect filth, mold, excreta etc.
Leaves of several other species are mixed with curry leaves and sold in the market due to their similarity in appearance, aroma and flavor. So they should be purchased with utmost care and caution.