Mint Leaves are a calming herb with refreshing flavor.
They can be added to foods in both fresh and dried forms. Delicious and healthy addition to many foods and beverages; it is best to add them at the end of the cooking process. This helps to maintain their delicate flavor and texture.
It is also used in preparing chocolates, mouth fresheners, toothpaste, gum, candy, and beauty products etc.
Its remarkable medicinal properties include-
- Their cooling sensation helps to soothe an upset stomachor indigestion.
- They have antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Mint leaves helps in reducing the sodium and sugar intake.
- They help to control inflammation.
- Consuming mint on regular basis boosts alertness, retention, and cognitive functions.
- They are a good source of vitamin A and antioxidants
- They help to get rid of bad breath and soothes common cold symptoms.
Dawn Lee’s Specialty-
Dawn Lee provides pure Mint Leaves without any - Insect filth, mold, excreta etc.
Leaves of several other species are also often sold as 'mint leaves’ in the market due to their similarity in appearance, aroma and flavor. So they should be purchased with utmost care and caution.