Dawn Lee Shri Lanka Clove Lalpari
Cloves are aromatic unopened flower buds that add hot and pungent flavor to food. They are a key ingredient in many recipes.
The oil contents of any clove are an important quality that imparts a strongly aromatic fragrance along with a fiery taste.
It is one of the finest spices with numerous medicinal benifits.
- It finds a special place in dentistry as the essential oil (extracted from the clove leaf) is used as a painkiller for dental emergencies.
- It has anti-diabetic (helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels) and anti-inflamatory properties.
- It keeps the digestive system healthy and prevents constipation.
- It revives blood circulation, cures mouth ulcers, maintains oral hygiene and helps in treating headache, skin ailments
Dawn Lee’s Specialty-
Dawn Lee provides good size, whole and unopened clove flower buds which are selectively handpicked and have beautiful color, strong aroma and flavor.
Clove contains essential oils. Dawn Lee proviodes ShirLankan cloves which are richer in oil than those from other growing countries. Whereas the clove that is available in the market has harmful, low quality oil and benzyl alcohol as its natural oil is extracted and sold separately.
- Quick Water Tests for authenticity- Add some clove in a glass of water and wait for some time. If clove settles at the bottom surface of the glass then it is pure as floating clove indicates the presence of adulterants.
(Caution- Remove the clove bud/ cap before putting it into water.)