Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
Cumin seeds are very common household spice used for their strong aroma and bitter warm flavor.
In traditional medical treatments cumin seeds are used-
- To speed up digestion by increasing the activity of digestive enzymes.
- To strengthen intestine, liver and improve blood sugar cholesterol.
- To reduce food borne infections and illnesses (vomit, diarrhoea etc)
- To fight loss of appetite and regain the lost sense of taste.
- To promote lactation in pregnant women and regain strength after delivery.
Dawn Lee’s Specialty-
Dawn Lee is providing handpicked and manually sorted cumin seeds without any stalk etc.
- The cumin seeds available in market have many adulterants (like-Stalks, cement, low quality seeds etc).