Jaggery Powder (Gur Powder)
Jaggery Powder is a natural sweetener. It is a concentrated product without separation of the molasses and crystals. It is an extremely healthy alternative to white, chemically treated, refined sugar.
It is also known as unrefined sugar and thus is a healthier and better version of white sugar.
- It is known to be excellent for issues related to the respiratory tract.
- Winter is the best time to eat jiggery powder as it keeps the body warm.
- It improves digestion and immune function.
- It helps in liver detoxification too.
- It is rich in iron thus highly recommended for anaemic people.
- Both jaggery and sugar do not contain many vitamins and minerals, but jaggery still retain some minerals as compare to sugar.
Dawn Lee’s Specialty-
Dawn Lee provides you a healthier and better version of pure refined Jaggery Powder we have come up with Muscovado. They are pure and chemical free.
Its hand grinded as per traditional ways to protect its healthy nutrients.
- Jaggery Powder may be slightly “healthier” to replace refined sugar with a sweetener than has more vitamins and minerals.
- It activates the digestive enzymes in our body, thus helps in proper digestion of food. That’s why prefer eating jaggery after meal.
- It is used in chocolate, candies, sorbets, traditional Indian health tonic, and syrup.