Oregano, aromatic perennial herb from the mint family (Lamiaceae ). It has an aromatic, warm and slightly bitter taste, which can vary in intensity. People have used it for thousands of years to add flavor to dishes and to treat health conditions. It features in the Mediterranean diet.
They have amazing benefits like-
- Oregano is high in antioxidant. These compounds can not only neutralize free radical damage, but they may also aid in cancer prevention.
- Oregano contains certain compounds that have potent antibacterial properties.
- Oregano is high in fiber. Fiber is an essential element of a healthy digestive system.
- Oregano is an excellent source of vitamin K.
Dawn Lee’s Specialty-
Dawn Lee provides 100 % natural dried oregano leaves without any - Insect filth, mold, excreta, etc.
- It is used to flavor everything from soups, sauces, and curries, pizza, pasta, vegetables, and even salads.