Sesame seeds are tiny, oil-rich seeds with unique and intense taste and crunchier texture.
They have impressive and versatile uses like- they can be sprinkled over breads and baked goods, they make for enticing garnishes for stir-fries and salads
Sesame seeds are also abundant with health beneficiary properties like-
- They are said to lower cholesterol significantly.
- They are rich in manganese, copper, vitamin B and are a good source of fiber.
- They protect against heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis.
- They help lower Blood Pressure
- Sesame seeds supply iron which is needed for blood cell formation and function.
- They are rich in nutrients vital to bone health, including calcium.
Dawn Lee’s Specialty-
High quality, handpicked sesame seeds are offered.
- The sesame seeds available in market have many adulterants (like- Argemone seeds, artificial color etc).