Walnut (without shell)
Walnuts have a rich, nutty flavor and crisp, buttery texture. They are used in candies, cookies, breads, and other baked goods.
Apart from their rich taste and culinary versatility, walnuts are one of the healthiest nuts.
- They are a rich source of antioxidants; protein, iron calcium & Vitamin A & E.
- It contains healthy fats and fiber which assists to lower blood sugar level.
- Magnesium in walnut additionally helps in preventing kidney failure & supports good brain function.
- Walnuts are considered a heart-healthy snack that is rich in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an essential omega-3 fatty acid and thus lower bad cholesterol.
- They reduce blood pressure and relieve stress.
Dawn Lee’s Specialty
Dawn Lee provides only the finest and freshest walnuts with a crunchy flavor. Our walnuts are premium in taste and never bitter, dull or withered.
We provide deshelled whole walnuts (and not pieces) which are specifically sorted by size.