Kashmiri Walnut (with shell)
Walnuts have a rich, nutty flavor and crisp, buttery texture. They are used in candies, cookies, bread, and other baked goods.
Apart from their rich taste and culinary versatility, walnuts are one of the healthiest nuts.
- They are a rich source of antioxidants; protein, iron calcium & Vitamin A & E.
- It contains healthy fats and fiber which assists to lower blood sugar levels.
- Magnesium in walnut additionally helps in preventing kidney failure & supports good brain function.
- Walnuts are considered a heart-healthy snack that is rich in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an essential omega-3 fatty acid and thus lower bad cholesterol.
- They reduce blood pressure and relieve stress.
Dawn Lee’s Specialty
Our walnuts are skillfully dried, cleaned, and packed for sale as “in-shell” walnuts.
It’s a sheer joy to crack open Dawn Lee’s shelled walnuts and reveal the fresh and crunchy nuts inside.